ALL XO HOTELS IN AMSTERDAM ARE OPEN
All XO Hotels in Amsterdam are open and apply stricter measures. We would like to ask you to take these measures into account to ensure your health and that of our employees. We hope to welcome you soon for a safe and comfortable stay at one of our XO Hotels.
Thank you for understanding and trust in our hotels.
Measures in Amsterdam and The Netherlands
(Update 20 May 2020)
In Amsterdam and The Netherlands all restaurants, bars and large public spaces (like museums and attractions) are closed until at least 1 June.
From 1 June there will be facilitation of some measures; terraces may open again, restaurants, cafes and theaters can open for max. 30 persons (reservation necessary), museums may open (with reservations).
From 1 July another facilitation take place in regards to the maximum numbers.
You can find all measures in the sheet below;
For a bigger image, click here.
Important: from 1 June, it is compulsory for everyone aged 13 and over, who uses public transport in the Netherlands, to wear a non-medical face mask.
Safe and comfortable stay
The health and safety of our guests and colleagues is our main priority. Now and always. That is why we welcome our guests in an appropriate manner and in accordance with all regulations from the government and RIVM. To guarantee the safety in our hotels, we would like to ask you to observe the following policy during your visit to our hotel. This way you can be sure you will have a completely carefree and enjoyable stay.
- Follow indicated walking directions and hygiene measures
- Always keep at least 1.5 meters distance from other guests and employees
- Do not shake hands with fellow guests or hotel staff
- Wash your hands regularly and in accordance with RIVM guidelines
- Use paper towels to dry your hands
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and turn away from fellow guests and hotel staff
- Do you have a cold or do you have other flu symptoms? Then stay home. If we suspect that you are showing symptoms of illness, we may have to decide not to let you enter our hotel
- The rooms are thoroughly cleaned every day by our housekeeping colleagues
- All objects that are often touched, such as lift buttons and payment terminals, are disinfected regularly
- Disinfectant soap and / or hand cleaner can be used in all receptions
- You can only pay with pin or credit card (contactless where possible)
- Colleagues are trained to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. Follow their directions at all times
We do everything we can to make your stay as safe and comfortable as possible. In case of questions or concerns, we advise guests to contact the hotel where they have booked.
Thank you for your confidence in XO Hotels and we hope to welcome you in one of our hotels soon.
Frequently asked questions
May the hotels of XO Hotels be open?
Yes, according to government guidelines it is allowed to be open as a hotel. Food and beverage outlets in the restaurant for hotel guests may be open too, but we have chosen to keep them closed for the moment.
Is visiting a hotel of XO Hotels safe?
XO Hotels takes your health and that of the employees very seriously. We have tightened measures within the hotel so that this can be guaranteed. All XO Hotels are furnished according to the guidelines of the RIVM. As a hotel, we do everything we can to keep risks to a minimum.
As a hotel guest, can I use the restaurant facilities?
No, at this moment our restaurants are closed. We do offer a take away breakfast package.
Is it possible to order room service?
No, at this moment we do not offer room service. We do offer a take away breakfast package.
Is it possible to use facilities, such as renting a bicycle at the hotel?
Yes, it is possible to rent a bike. Ask at the reception about the possibilities.
The gym and the game room at XO Hotels Couture are closed until further notice.
Can I change my booking on the day of arrival if I have a cold or cough?
We ask you to contact the reservation department of XO Hotels via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 2629263.
Can I cancel or change my booking?
- If you have booked through an (online) travel agent, please contact the agent where you have made the booking. As you have not made the booking directly with us, we do not know the cancellation and/or change policy of your reservation and we can not change or cancel the booking.
- If you have booked another way (direct at the hotel/Booking.com/Expedia/Hotels.com) you can, if you gave booked the flexible rate, cancel until 24 hours prior to arrival (when booked directly with the hotel) or 48 hours prior to arrival (when booked via the booking websites).
If you have booked a non refundable rate, it is not possible to cancel and receive (any) refund. Please contact us with all your booking details by email to see if a one-time date change would be possible for your booking.