From Schiphol airport
You can reach the hotel from Schiphol airport by different means of transport.
- By taxi. The costs are approx. €40 and it takes approx. 20 minutes.
- With the Connexxion Airport Hotel Shuttle. Costs are €17,50 for a single ticket, €28 for a return. Tickets are available from their office at Arrival Hall 4 at the airport, or from the Tourist Information Office at Arrival Hall 2 at the airport.
- By public transport. With bus 69, stop Lodewijk van Deijsselstraat. From here it is 1 minute by foot to the hotel. A single ticket can be bought from the driver and costs €3.
Tickets for multiple days are sold from the Tourist Information Office at Arrival Hall 2 at the airport.
The hotel is situated close to the highway A10, exit S104. Visit Google Maps to plan your route to the hotel.
The hotel has its own underground parking. The costs are €1,50 per hour, with a maximum of €15 per 24 hours. The entrance of the parking is located behind the hotel, the address is Krijn Breurstraat 81, Amsterdam.
To and from the centre
You can reach the city centre from the hotel by tram. The hotel sells day and multiple day cards for the public transport from the company GVB. The trams stop is located at 2 minutes walking distance from the hotel.
- To Dam Square: you can take 13 (direction Central Station) from the stop Slotermeerlaan (5 minutes walk).
- To Leidse Square and Museum Square: you can take tram 7 (direction Azartplein) from the stop Lodewijk v. Deijsselstraat (2 minutes walk).
From 1 January 2018 the LEZ (low emission zone) starts in Amsterdam for coaches and busses older than 1-1-2005. This means that it is not possible to drive inside of the Ring A10 with a bus or coach older than 2005. This is also valid for busses and coaches with a foreign license plate. It is not possible to ask for an exemption.
If you are driving a bus/coach build after 2005 , you are allowed to drive within the Ring A10.
For more information, you can check site of Iamsterdam.