From Schiphol airport
- Taxi: approx. €40, it takes roughly 20 minutes. Please only take a taxi from the designated area.
- Connexxion Airport Hotel Shuttle: € 18,50 per person single ticket, €29,50 per person return ticket. Tickets are available from their office at arrival hall 4 or from the Tourist Information Office at arrival hall 2. The shuttle drives from approx. 8 AM until 8 PM.
- Public transport: Bus 69 to stop Plein ’40-’45 (38 minutes). From here it is 4 minutes by foot to the hotel. A single ticket can be bought from the driver and costs €3,20.
Tickets for multiple days are sold from the Tourist Information Office at Arrival Hall 2 at the airport.
To the city with public transport
The tram stops are located at 4-6 minutes walking distance from the hotel.
The hotel sells tickets (24- to 96-hours) for the public transportation (only trams, busses and metro in Amsterdam).
To the centre
- To Dam Square: tram 13 (direction Central Station, 22 minutes) from the stop Slotermeerlaan (5 minutes walk).
- To Leidse Square / Museum Square: tram 7 (direction Azartplein) to Leidseplein (22 minutes) or Spiegelgracht (24 minutes, Rijksmuseum / Van Gogh Museum) from the stop Plein ’40-’45 (4 minutes walk).
To Amsterdam Central Station
Bus 21 (direction Centraal Station) to Amsterdam Central Station (25 minutes) from the stop Plein ’40-’45.
To RAI Congress Centre
Tram 13 (direction Centraal Station) to Jan van Galenstraat. From Jan van Galenstraat, metro 50 (direction Gein) or metro 51 (direction Central Station) to Station Rai. From here approx. 7 minute walk.
By car to the hotel
XO Hotels Blue Square is situated close to the highway A10, exit S104. Visit Google Maps to plan your route to the hotel.
The hotel has its own underground parking. The costs are €1,50 per hour, with a maximum of €15 per 24 hours. The entrance of the parking is located behind the hotel, the address is Krijn Breurstraat 81, Amsterdam.