How can I get to Hotel Van Gogh from Schiphol Airport as quickly and inexpensively as possible?
You can reach the hotel from Schiphol airport by different means of transport.
- By taxi. The costs are approx. €45 and it takes approx. 25 minutes.
- By public transport. With bus 397, stop Rijksmuseum. Walk back a little bit towards the Van Gogh Museum and cross the street. You are now in the Van de Veldestraat, the street where the hotel is located (half way on your right hand side).
How can I get from the hotel from Amsterdam city centre cheapest and quickest?
With the public transport from Amsterdam Central Station you can take tram 2 or 5. The closest stop to Hotel van Gogh is called Van Baerlestraat/Van Gogh Museum. The hotel is located in the street across from the Van Gogh Museum.
How can I get to the hotel by car and where can I park in a safe and inexpensive way?
The hotel is situated in the centre of Amsterdam. Visit Google Maps to plan your route to the hotel.
When you are coming by car, there are several parking options:
- Q-Park park house at the Museum Square. Costs are approx. €55 per day.
- Parking Museum Quarter at Nicolaas Maesstraat 2. Costs are approx. €39 per day.
- Street parking. Costs are €6 per hour from 09.00-00.00 o’clock (Sunday 12.00-00.00 o’clock). Day ticket for approx. €54.
- P&R Parking at Olympisch Stadion. Costs are €1 to €8. Please check the conditions and availability for this special rate before you park.
To the RAI?
From the hotel take tram 12 (direction Diemen) from the Museumplein/Van Baerlestraat to the stop Station De Pijp. At the metrostation De Pijp you take metro 52 (direction Station Zuid) until Metrostation Europaplein. This is in front of the Amsterdam Rai.