Location of XO Hotels Park West – How can you reach us?
From Schiphol airport
You can reach the location of the XO Hotels Park West from Schiphol airport by different means of transportation.
- By taxi: the costs are approximately €40,00 and it takes roughly 15 to 20 minutes. Please take a taxi from the designated area.
- With the Connexxion Airport Hotel Shuttle: the costs are € 18,50 for a single ticket and €29,50 for a return ticket. Tickets are available from their office at arrival hall 4.
- By public transport: You can go by train to Amsterdam Sloterdijk. The costs are € 3,70 for a single ticket and takes roughly 10 minutes. From Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station you can walk to our hotel for approx. 8 minutes (follow the tram track), or you can take tram nr. 19 for only 1 stop to the tram stop called Molenwerf. This stop is in front of the hotel entrance.
A single ticket for the tram of the company GVB costs € 3. It could be interesting to buy a combination ticket for both train and tram on the page of Discover Holland.
XO Hotels Park West is situated next to the highway A10, exit S103. If you are using navigation to find our location, please use the address Molenwerf 2 to make sure you end up at the right side of the Molenwerf street.
Visit Google maps to plan your route to the hotel. The entrance to our parking garage is next to the hotel, at the end of the building and to park your car we ask € 2 per hour, with a maximum of € 15 a day. Parking is subject to availability, it is not possible to reserve a parking space.
To and from the centre
You can reach the city centre from the hotel by tram. The tram stop is located in front of the hotel. The hotel sells day and multiple day cards for the public transportation from the company GVB and can be purchased in our vending machine, located in the reception area.
- To Dam Square: you can take tram 19 (direction Diemen) from the stop in front of the hotel and then change to tram 13 or 17 (both direction Central Station) at the stop Marnixstraat.
- To Museum Square/Rijksmuseum: you can take tram 19 (direction Diemen) to the stop Spiegelstraat.
To and from the RAI
From the hotel you can either walk (approximately 8 minutes, follow the tram track) or take tram 19 to Amsterdam Sloterdijk. From Amsterdam Sloterdijk you can take metro 50 (direction Gein) until Station Rai. From the metrostation it is approximately a 7 minute walk to the RAI.
From 1 January 2018 the LEZ (low emission zone) starts in Amsterdam for coaches and busses older than 1-1-2005. This means that it is not possible to drive inside of the Ring A10 with a bus or coach older than 2005. This is also valid for busses and coaches with a foreign license plate. It is not possible to ask for an exemption.
If you are driving a bus/coach build after 2005 , you are allowed to drive within the Ring A10.
For more information, you can check site of Iamsterdam.