Important: from 1 June, it is compulsory for everyone aged 13 and over, who uses public transport in the Netherlands, to wear a non-medical face mask.
From Schiphol airport
- Taxi: approx. €40, it takes roughly 20 minutes. Please only take a taxi from the designated area.
- Connexxion Airport Hotel Shuttle: € 18,50 per person single ticket, €29,50 per person return ticket. Tickets are available from their office at arrival hall 4 or from the Tourist Information Office at arrival hall 2. The shuttle drives from approx. 8 AM until 8 PM.
- Public transport: Train to Amsterdam Sloterdijk (€ 4,80, 10 minutes). From Sloterdijk Station tram 19 to stop Molenwerf (€3,20, 1 stop) or 10 minutes walk (follow the tram track).
To the city with public transport
The tram stop is located in front of the hotel. The hotel sells tickets (24- to 96-hours) for the public transportation (only trams, busses and metro in Amsterdam).
To the centre
- To Dam Square: tram 19 (direction Diemen), change to tram 13 or 17 (both direction Central Station) at stop Marnixstraat.
- To Museum Square/Rijksmuseum: tram 19 (direction Diemen) to stop Spiegelgracht.
To Amsterdam Central Station
Tram 19 (direction Sloterdijk, 1 stop) or 10 minutes walk (follow the tram track). From Amsterdam Sloterdijk a train to Amsterdam Central Station (different directions, 6 minutes).
To RAI Congress Centre
Tram 19 (direction Sloterdijk, 1 stop) or 10 minutes walk (follow the tram track). From Amsterdam Sloterdijk, metro 50 (direction Gein) or metro 51 (direction Central Station) to Station Rai. From here approx. 7 minute walk.
By car to the hotel
XO Hotels Park West is situated next to the highway A10, exit S103. Visit Google maps to plan your route to the hotel. If you are using navigation to find our location, please use the address Molenwerf 2 to make sure you end up at the right side of the Molenwerf street.
The entrance to our parking garage is next to the hotel, at the end of the building. Costs are € 2 per hour, with a maximum of € 15 a day.
We have limited parking spaces. It is not possible to reserve a parking space, this is subject to availability. If the parking is full, it is possible to park near Amsterdam Sloterdijk. The reception can give more information.