Important: from 1 June, it is compulsory for everyone aged 13 and over, who uses public transport in the Netherlands, to wear a non-medical face mask.
From Schiphol airport
You can reach the hotel from Schiphol airport by different means of transport.
- By taxi. The costs are approx. €40 and it takes approx. 20 minutes.
- With the Connexxion Airport Hotel Shuttle. Costs are €18,50 for a single ticket, €29,50 for a return. Tickets are available from their office at Arrival Hall 4 at the airport, or from the Tourist Information Office at Arrival Hall 2 at the airport.
- By public transport. With bus 69, stop Plein ’40-’45. The stop is located in front of the hotel.
A single ticket can be bought from the driver and costs €3,20. Tickets for multiple days are sold from the Tourist Information Office at Arrival Hall 2 at the airport.
The hotel is situated close to the highway A10, exit S104. Visit Google Maps to plan your route to the hotel.
The hotel does not have its own parking, but there is a public, outdoor, paid parking located behind the hotel.
To and from the centre
You can reach the city centre from the hotel by tram or bus. The hotel sells day and multiple day cards for the public transport. The bus and tram stop is located in front of the hotel.
- By tram: to Dam Square: you can take tram 13 (direction Central Station) from stop Slotermeerlaan (8 minutes walk), or you can take tram 7 (direction Azartplein) from the stop in front of the hotel and then change to tram 13 (direction Central Station) at the stop Mercatorplein, or take tram 7 (direction Azartplein) and then change to tram 17 (direction Central Station) at the stop Witte de Withstraat.To Leidse Square and Museum Square: you can take tram 7 (direction Azartplein).
- By bus: you can take bus 21 to Amsterdam Central Station.
To and from the RAI
From the hotel you can walk to Metrostation De Vlugtlaan, it is approximately a 10 minute walk. From this station, you can take metro 50 (direction Gein) until Station Rai. From this station it is approximately a 7 minute walk to the RAI.
From 1 January 2018 the LEZ (low emission zone) starts in Amsterdam for coaches and busses older than 1-1-2005. This means that it is not possible to drive inside of the Ring A10 with a bus or coach older than 2005. This is also valid for busses and coaches with a foreign license plate. It is not possible to ask for an exemption.
If you are driving a bus/coach build after 2005 , you are allowed to drive within the Ring A10.
For more information, you can check site of Iamsterdam.