Important: from 1 June, it is compulsory for everyone aged 13 and over, who uses public transport in the Netherlands, to wear a non-medical face mask.
From Schiphol airport
- Taxi: approx. €40, it takes roughly 20 minutes. Please only take a taxi from the designated area.
- Connexxion Airport Hotel Shuttle: € 18,50 per person single ticket, €29,50 per person return ticket. Tickets are available from their office at arrival hall 4 or from the Tourist Information Office at arrival hall 2. The shuttle drives from approx. 8 AM until 8 PM.
- Public transport: Train to Amsterdam Sloterdijk (€ 4,80, 10 minutes). From Sloterdijk bus 15 to stop Bos en Lommerplein (€3,20, 5 minutes). From here it is 2 minutes by foot.
To the city with public transport
The bus and tram stops are located 2 minutes walking distance from the hotel. The hotel sells tickets (24- to 96-hours) for the public transportation (only trams, busses and metro in Amsterdam).
- Dam Square: tram 7 (direction Azartplein), change to tram 13 (direction Central Station) at the stop Mercatorplein, or tram 7 (direction Azartplein) and change to tram 17 (direction Central Station) at the stop Witte de Withstraat.
- Leidse Square / Museum Square: tram 7 (direction Azartplein) to Leidseplein (16 minutes) or Spiegelgracht (18 minutes, Rijksmuseum / Van Gogh Museum).
To the centre
To Amsterdam Central Station
Bus 21 (direction Centraal Station) to Amsterdam Central Station (19 minutes).
To RAI Congress Centre
Tram 7 (direction Slotermeer) to Metrostation De Vlugtlaan, or 10 minute walk. From De Vlugtlaan, metro 50 (direction Gein) or metro 51 (direction Central Station) to Station Rai. From here approx. 7 minute walk.
By car to the hotel
XO Hotels Blue Tower is situated next to the highway A10, exit S104. Visit Google maps to plan your route to the hotel.
The hotel does not have its own parking, but the Q-Park-park house is located next to the hotel.