How to arrive at our hotel
From Schiphol airport
You can reach the hotel from Schiphol airport by different means of transport.
- By taxi. The costs are approx. €40 and it takes approx. 20 minutes.
- With the Connexxion Airport Hotel Shuttle. Costs are €17 for a single ticket, €28 for a return. Tickets are available from their office at Arrival Hall 4, or from the Tourist Information Office at Arrival Hall 2.
- By public transport. With the train to Amsterdam Sloterdijk (€3,50, 10 minutes) and then bus 15, stop Bos en Lommerplein (€3, 5 minutes). From here it is 1 minute by foot. It could be interesting to buy a combination ticket for both train and tram on the page of Discover Holland.
The hotel is situated next to the highway A10, exit S104. Visit Google maps to plan your route to the hotel. The hotel does not have its own parking, but the Q-Park-park house is located next to the hotel.
To and from the centre
You can reach the city centre from the hotel by tram. The hotel sells day and multiple day cards for the public transport of the company GVB. The bus and tram stops are located 1 minute walking distance from the hotel.
- By tram: you can take tram 14 to Dam Square, or take tram 7 to the Leidseplein.
Until 14 May tram 14 will not reach our hotel due the road works. It is possible to take tram 13 to Dam Square and Central Station.
- By bus: you can take Bus 21 to Amsterdam Central Station
FROM 22 JULY 2018 THERE WILL BE A LOT OF CHANGES AT THE PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IN AMSTERDAM. AS THEY ARE NOT ESTABLISHED YET, PLEASE CHECK THIS SITE AT THE END OF JUNE/BEGINNING JULY WHEN YOU TRAVEL TO AND IN AMSTERDAM FROM 22 JULY 2018 ONWARDS.
From 1 January 2018 the LEZ (low emission zone) starts in Amsterdam for coaches and busses older than 1-1-2005. This means that it is not possible to drive inside of the Ring A10 with a bus or coach older than 2005. This is also valid for busses and coaches with a foreign license plate. It is not possible to ask for an exemption.
If you are driving a bus/coach build after 2005, you are allowed to drive within the Ring A10.
For more information, you can check site of Iamsterdam.