From Schiphol airport
You can reach the hotel from Schiphol airport by different means of transport.
- By taxi. The costs are approx. €35 and it takes approx. 20 minutes. Make sure you take a taxi from the designated taxi area.
- With the Connexxion Airport Hotel Shuttle. Costs are €17,50 for a single ticket, €28 for a return. Tickets are available from their office at Arrival Hall 4, or from the Tourist Information Office at Arrival Hall 2. The shuttle drives from approx. 8 o’clock in the morning until 20.00 o’clock in the evening.
- By public transport. With the train to Amsterdam Lelylaan (€3,20, 6 minutes) and then metro 50 (Direction Gein), stop Heemstedestraat (€3,20, 1 minute). From here it is 8 minutes by foot, or you can take tram 2 (direction Centraal Station), stop Delflandlaan (1 minute, use your metro ticket). From the tram stop, just walk to the hotel behind you. It could be interesting to buy a combination ticket for both train and tram on the page of Discover Holland.
XO Hotels Couture is situated next to the highway A10. Use your navigation with the following details: Delflandlaan 15, 1062 EA Amsterdam.
Visit Google maps to plan your route to the hotel. The parking garage is next to the hotel and it costs € 1,50 per hour, with a maximum of € 15 a day.
To and from the centre
You can reach the city centre from the hotel by tram. The hotel sells day and multiple day cards for the public transportation in Amsterdam with the company GVB. The tram stop is in front of the hotel.
- To the centre: You can take tram 2 to the Museumplein (Van Gogh Museum/Rijksmuseum) and the Damsquare.
- Return to the hotel: You can take tram 2 to stop Delflandlaan.
To and from the RAI
From the hotel you can walk to the metrostation Heemstedestraat (approximately 10 minutes) or take tram 2 to the stop Heemstedestraat (1 minute). At the station Heemstedestraat you can take metro 50 (direction Gein) until Station Rai. From this station it is approximately a 7 minute walk to the RAI.
From 1 January 2018 the LEZ (low emission zone) starts in Amsterdam for coaches and busses older than 1-1-2005. This means that it is not possible to drive inside of the Ring A10 with a bus or coach older than 2005. This is also valid for busses and coaches with a foreign license plate. It is not possible to ask for an exemption.
If you are driving a bus/coach build after 2005 , you are allowed to drive within the Ring A10.
For more information, you can check site of Iamsterdam.